A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yelena Kipervas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yelena Kipervas, Family Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kipervas graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kipervas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pocono Med Ctr, E Stroudsburg, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yelena Kipervas DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yelena Kipervas practice?
- Dr. Yelena Kipervas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yelena Kipervas practices Family Medicine near Bartonsville, PA.
See Bartonsville Family Physicians.