A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yelena Kipervas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yelena Kipervas, Family Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kipervas
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kipervas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kipervas graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Kipervas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pocono Med Ctr, E Stroudsburg, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yelena Kipervas DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yelena Kipervas practice?
- Dr. Yelena Kipervas has 1 office location.
Dr. Yelena Kipervas practices Family Medicine near Bartonsville, PA.
See Bartonsville Family Physicians.