BEST DOCTOR IN NEPA show details BEST DOCTOR IN NEPA
by MIKE R on May 18th, 2016

she changed my life for better.

One Of NEPA's Best Family Doctors show details One Of NEPA's Best Family Doctors
by David on Jan 28th, 2016

Dr. Kipervas is my primary physician. After living in the Poconos for a while, I chose her very carefully.

Nov 6th, 2015

she is and excellent doctor

great Dr office always make me feel better! show details great Dr office always make me feel better!
by chrissy denucci on Feb 24th, 2013

I love this family practice.Beth is Dr kipervas nurse and she is the best.Theyare all so very nice especially Beth. I feel better everytime i go to see them. I wanna say thanks to the staff for always being there for me.

Best Doctor in the Pocono Area show details Best Doctor in the Pocono Area
Sep 24th, 2012

My family has lived in the Pocono area for 20 years and my children's ages range from 13 years old to 30 years old. We have had both good and bad experiences with many doctors over the years, however, we chose to stay with Doctor Kipervas for the past 6 or 7 years because she is very pleasant, takes her

May 9th, 2012

Very nice,friendly,caring real people that realy care.

angel among us! show details angel among us!
Oct 26th, 2011

It has become increasing hard to find a Dr.that is caring, will make time to listen, is understanding, and makes me feel like my health is important. She was their for me when I needed an angel. I was ready to give up on the medical professionals. The staff are very well trained and have the same attitudes has Dr. Kipervas. I really feel like Dr. Kipervas and her staff are angels among us.

Family Doctor for over 5 years show details Family Doctor for over 5 years
Sep 2nd, 2011

Dr. Kipervas has been our family doctor for over five years and I am very satisfied with my overall experience. The staff is always incredibly helpful and friendly. Dr. Kipervas is very knowledgeable in her field and has never wronged me in providing the best care and advice as a physician. I recommend Comprehensive Family Practice to anyone looking for a trustworthy and caring physician as well as amazing staff that cares about the patients.

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
Jan 8th, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr. Kipervas for a few years. She greets you with a warm, friendly smile. Dr. K. takes the time to make sure you understand any medical issues you may have and answers all of your questions. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Always a smile.I've lived here 20 years. I highly recommend Dr. Kipervas as a doctor for the entire family.