Family Physician

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Hands down, the best D.O./ Family physician in the Poconos. You can take a chance with one of the so- called "teams of medical doctors", like those you would find with Geisinger, or you can get consistent quality service for your entire family from 1 Dr.

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think Yelena Kipervas is very good at what she does. She asks me questions I give her answers. If I ask her questions she tells me what I need to know. I think she is very professional and has a great bedside manner.

Aug 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good visit

Aug 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kipervas is such an asset to our community. She really knows and cares about each of her patients... We aren't just a number or another face. When Health concerns have unexpectedly cropped up for me or my family, she was just a phone call away.

Aug 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kipervas is the best!!!

Jul 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kipervas cares for her patients. She listens and spends time with the patients Dr. Kipervas is an excellent family doctor. Te office staff is very friendly and helpful.

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I already had an appointment scheduled, so I did not need to schedule anything at this appointment.

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Kipervas is knowledgeable and expert in diagnosis and treatment. I recommend her to friends all the time.

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always get great care.

Jan 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kipervas has been in my family for over a decade and has done nothing but exceed the best professional advise, care, medical care, concern, and overall comfort of being able to discuss any matter with her knowing the best response is on its way.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
great Dr office always make me feel better! show details great Dr office always make me feel better!
by chrissy denucci on Feb 24th, 2013

I love this family practice.Beth is Dr kipervas nurse and she is the best.Theyare all so very nice especially Beth. I feel better everytime i go to see them. I wanna say thanks to the staff for always being there for me.

Best Doctor in the Pocono Area show details Best Doctor in the Pocono Area
Sep 24th, 2012

My family has lived in the Pocono area for 20 years and my children's ages range from 13 years old to 30 years old. We have had both good and bad experiences with many doctors over the years, however, we chose to stay with Doctor Kipervas for the past 6 or 7 years because she is very pleasant, takes her

May 9th, 2012

Very nice,friendly,caring real people that realy care.

angel among us! show details angel among us!
Oct 26th, 2011

It has become increasing hard to find a Dr.that is caring, will make time to listen, is understanding, and makes me feel like my health is important. She was their for me when I needed an angel. I was ready to give up on the medical professionals. The staff are very well trained and have the same attitudes has Dr. Kipervas. I really feel like Dr. Kipervas and her staff are angels among us.

Family Doctor for over 5 years show details Family Doctor for over 5 years
Sep 2nd, 2011

Dr. Kipervas has been our family doctor for over five years and I am very satisfied with my overall experience. The staff is always incredibly helpful and friendly. Dr. Kipervas is very knowledgeable in her field and has never wronged me in providing the best care and advice as a physician. I recommend Comprehensive Family Practice to anyone looking for a trustworthy and caring physician as well as amazing staff that cares about the patients.

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
Jan 8th, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr. Kipervas for a few years. She greets you with a warm, friendly smile. Dr. K. takes the time to make sure you understand any medical issues you may have and answers all of your questions. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Always a smile.I've lived here 20 years. I highly recommend Dr. Kipervas as a doctor for the entire family.