Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jun 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

It would be nice if the doctor actually sees the patients on time. Twice this month i had to wait over an hour. Makes me wonder about the purpose of making an appointment.

May 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kipervas is a highly competent medical provider. I have been visiting her for many years and in all that time she has never been stumped by an issue I have brought to her. I have recommended her practice to many of my friends. She is a must see Doctor

May 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Thank you for such clear and sensitive treatment. Your manner is much appreciated.

May 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Fantastic !!! Great Dr !!

May 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

First time seeing Dr. Kipervas very happy with the Dr. and the nurse practitioner very professional and friendly.

May 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I'm very happy with Dr. Kipervas' office. They're professional and friendly. I rarely have to wait very long and she is very thorough.

May 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent service, attentive doctor and the staff is very friendly and makes you feel at ease.

May 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Kipervas is the best. Her office staff is just great.

Apr 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kipervas is always listening and does address any concerns.

Apr 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She and her team are really the best.

Apr 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kipervas spent a lot of time with me and all my concerns were addressed.

Apr 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kipervas is very kind and caring, and very easy to talk to.

Mar 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Was wonderful to feel so welcomed in the office they are great people who really work with your concerns. Excellent in every aspect, thank you all.

Mar 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My first visit was wonderful... yes, wonderful. I was made to feel like I was the only patient in the office. Staff were very attentive, friendly and made me feel at ease. I highly recommend this practice. I give 5 STARS for my thorough examination!!

Mar 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

KEEP UP YOUR EXCELLENT WORK. WE ARE LUCKY TO FIND YOU FOR OUR MEDICIAL HELP.

Mar 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

We need more competent, caring, intelligent and friendly doctors like Dr. Kipervas.

Mar 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent!

Feb 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was misinformed by the staff and was not told till after a barrage of questions that Kipervas is not a qualified psychologist and cannot certify one for disability. The young novice who attended me was unprofessional, uneducated, and presumptuous.

Feb 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

all of he the people here are great, I have been a patient ..I will never change my Dr.she is the BEST

Feb 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Its a very friendly place.

Feb 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Everyone I met was very nice. Dr Kipevas had other patients but did not rush my visit. She also explained that if no one in office they have an 800 number and she will get back to you and has another doctor on call if she is not available.

Feb 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kipervas is an excellent doctor and people oriented. Very easy to communicate with.

Feb 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kipervas was patient, informative and professional. Her staff was welcoming and friendly, as well.

Feb 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful personal staff clean environment and well organized

Jan 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Was very good

Jan 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She is extremely nice and thorough she gives you options and tells you the pros and cons. I would recommend her to friends and family

Jan 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very satisfied with my doctor.

Jan 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kipervas has a wide area of knowledge, excellent patient interaction skills, and a pleasant staff. I recommend her.

Jan 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

YOU EITHER CHOOSE TO HELP OTHERS, OR YOU DON'T CHOOSE TO HELP OTHERS. THERE IS NO IN-BETWEEN. I THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME. IF I COULD GIVE YOU ONE THING I WOULD GIVE YOU THE ABILITY TO SEE YOURSELF THROUGH MY EYES ONLY THEN YOU WOULD REALIZE YOUR SPECIAL.

Jan 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I'm a new patient with this plan and my treatment and service was very satisfactory. The wait was long because of the flu season but, my overall care was excellent!

Jan 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Always a pleasure. Even at my worst I'm always leaving with a sense of relief that my concerns are always addressed properly and promptly. Dr K always takes a genuine interest in her patients and goes the extra mile to help. Awesome person all around.

Dec 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient for many years. I feel very comfortable discussing any problem I may have with the doctor and fInd her to be compassionate and intuitive. I have recommended the doctor to several people who feel the same.

Dec 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kippervas provides the best of care and personal attention to her patients. Patients are never rushed through and her approach to care is always patient centered. Best care in Monroe County!

Dec 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Yelena Kipervas is the best pcp I've ever had. She takes time to truly listen to my concerns and address them.

Dec 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This Dr is highly recommended for all medical needs. She is such a great medical provider..I love my Dr kipervas!!!!! :)

Nov 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kipervas was very accommodating.They got me a visit on the same day. Addressed my issues .The whole office was very apologetic to me for long wait ,but was expected since it was a same day visit.

Nov 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am a patient for 10 years and think , that this fact is my best recommendation !

Nov 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor! !!

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Hands down, the best D.O./ Family physician in the Poconos. You can take a chance with one of the so- called "teams of medical doctors", like those you would find with Geisinger, or you can get consistent quality service for your entire family from 1 Dr.

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think Yelena Kipervas is very good at what she does. She asks me questions I give her answers. If I ask her questions she tells me what I need to know. I think she is very professional and has a great bedside manner.

Aug 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good visit

Aug 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kipervas is such an asset to our community. She really knows and cares about each of her patients... We aren't just a number or another face. When Health concerns have unexpectedly cropped up for me or my family, she was just a phone call away.

Aug 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kipervas is the best!!!

Jul 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kipervas cares for her patients. She listens and spends time with the patients Dr. Kipervas is an excellent family doctor. Te office staff is very friendly and helpful.

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I already had an appointment scheduled, so I did not need to schedule anything at this appointment.

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Kipervas is knowledgeable and expert in diagnosis and treatment. I recommend her to friends all the time.

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always get great care.

Jan 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kipervas has been in my family for over a decade and has done nothing but exceed the best professional advise, care, medical care, concern, and overall comfort of being able to discuss any matter with her knowing the best response is on its way.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
great Dr office always make me feel better! show details great Dr office always make me feel better!
by chrissy denucci on Feb 24th, 2013

I love this family practice.Beth is Dr kipervas nurse and she is the best.Theyare all so very nice especially Beth. I feel better everytime i go to see them. I wanna say thanks to the staff for always being there for me.

Best Doctor in the Pocono Area show details Best Doctor in the Pocono Area
Sep 24th, 2012

My family has lived in the Pocono area for 20 years and my children's ages range from 13 years old to 30 years old. We have had both good and bad experiences with many doctors over the years, however, we chose to stay with Doctor Kipervas for the past 6 or 7 years because she is very pleasant, takes her

May 9th, 2012

Very nice,friendly,caring real people that realy care.

angel among us! show details angel among us!
Oct 26th, 2011

It has become increasing hard to find a Dr.that is caring, will make time to listen, is understanding, and makes me feel like my health is important. She was their for me when I needed an angel. I was ready to give up on the medical professionals. The staff are very well trained and have the same attitudes has Dr. Kipervas. I really feel like Dr. Kipervas and her staff are angels among us.

Family Doctor for over 5 years show details Family Doctor for over 5 years
Sep 2nd, 2011

Dr. Kipervas has been our family doctor for over five years and I am very satisfied with my overall experience. The staff is always incredibly helpful and friendly. Dr. Kipervas is very knowledgeable in her field and has never wronged me in providing the best care and advice as a physician. I recommend Comprehensive Family Practice to anyone looking for a trustworthy and caring physician as well as amazing staff that cares about the patients.

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
Jan 8th, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr. Kipervas for a few years. She greets you with a warm, friendly smile. Dr. K. takes the time to make sure you understand any medical issues you may have and answers all of your questions. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Always a smile.I've lived here 20 years. I highly recommend Dr. Kipervas as a doctor for the entire family.