Dr. Yelena Krupitskaya MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

July 7th, 2016
Dr. Kruptiskaya is one of the best doctors I have been associated with and I've been with a number of doctors with 4 different types of cancer!She is very thurough in her treatment and trying to understand how to treat my problems. Would recommend her to anyone!!

August 4th, 2011
Dr. Krupitskaya provided me with care and a bedside manner that was above and beyond ANY care I have ever received and I established early in the visit that it was inappropriate for me to be there based on my most recent labs. Being that my labs were normal she could have easily told me have a good day. She spent longer with me trying to get to the bottom of some of my symptoms and letting me know she cared. If I am ever unlucky enough to have a problem I really need her for I would know that I am in the best hands possible.

June 14th, 2011
Great Doctor
Dr. Krupitskaya took care of a family member when he was going through his cancer diagnosis. She was so caring and intelligent. She is a well rounded doctor who helped settle our nerves and answered any questions that we had. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is diagnosed with cancer!

February 7th, 2011
Excellent, caring physician
Long wait but feel that was because Dr K was taking the time needed with each patient and not just rushing through each visit. She was very thorough at following up on questions/problems. I highly recommend her and her staff.