A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yelena Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yelena Rosenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yelena Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Skagit Valley Hospital
- Cascade Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yelena K Rosenberg MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Yelena K. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Yelena Rosenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yelena Rosenberg practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mount Vernon, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Anacortes, WA and Arlington, WA.
See Mount Vernon Internists and Mount Vernon Cardiologists.