Learn more about Dr. Yelena Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yelena Rosenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenberg
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yelena Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Skagit Valley Hospital
- Cascade Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yelena K Rosenberg MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Yelena K. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Yelena Rosenberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yelena Rosenberg practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mount Vernon, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, WA and Anacortes, WA.
See Mount Vernon Internists and Mount Vernon Cardiologists.