A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yelena Lapidus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yelena Lapidus, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yelena Lapidus, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Nutritional Support
- Skin Care
- Skin Rejuvenation
Education & Awards
Dr. Lapidus graduated from Samara State Medical University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lapidus has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yelena S Lapidus MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yelena S. Lapidus practice?
- Dr. Yelena Lapidus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yelena Lapidus practices Family Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Family Physicians.