Dr. Yelena Lapidus MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 3rd, 2016
Great Doctor
Professional, progressive, kind, and very intelligent!

August 11th, 2016
Great Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Lapidus for a number of years now. I won't change to another doctor unless forced.

June 10th, 2016
Excelent - Best doctor I've ever had - in 50+years
Incredible doctor - none other like her - When did you ever look forward to a doctor visit? She's thorough - gives you enough time during appointment to cover everything. Very caring, compassionate Dr.

January 31st, 2016
Highly recommend her as an alternative to getting medicated
Yelena is an awesome preventative medicine Dr. She tries to help you live healthier and will recommend supplements, diet and lifestyle changes before she just prescribes you some type of medicine.

June 10th, 2015

September 28th, 2011
Commedy of Errors
I originally thought I had found a good doctor however, due to her change of office and staff, I find her to no longer be caring and seems to be frustrated in general. Her assistant is absolutely incompetent and has not done anything the doctor asked her to do on my behalf ( order tests/ fax orders) and then lies about it when I would call and ask her what is going on. Obviously she lies to the doctor too. The doctor is intelligent yet delegates important tasks and calls to inept staff. Recently had a real medical scare that had me on pins and needs for 12 days. The wait was prolonged due to lack of communication by doctor and inept staff. When I brought up the problems to the doc. she didn't have the courtesy to even listen to my concerns, she cut me off and said if you don't have confidence in my staff, you should find a new doctor. That is exactly what I am doing. In summary, she is fine for basic cold/ flu care however if you ever have a life threatening problem, RUN as fast as you can out of that office and be your own advocate. They have no sense of urgency.

July 6th, 2011
Need more doctors like her!
Now i understand why people's main complaint is trying to get an appointment or next day visit! What an incredible doctor/person!Getting through the door is tough but I can't be happier. After talking with me for 10 minutes she was confident about what I was lacking. She did some tests, took some blood and sent it off for testing. When I came for my follow up I was shocked, its pretty easy to not stay in shape...She found a problem that required surgery and found a specialist for me that day. I was a little skeptical about the blood tests, she recommended some supplements based on the results, and now I'm feeling like a whole new person.A great doctor is tough to get an appointment with, everybody wants to see them. If you get an appointment to see her, you won't be disappointed!

October 26th, 2010
Very Caring, professional doctor
Dr. Lapidus goes out of her way to diagnose a medical problem and is always willing to refer you when needed. She gets back to you when you have important questions about your health or medication.

June 10th, 2009
she is the best
she is simply the best
Doctor's Response

Thank you. Me and my team are very proud to serve such a wonderful community!

May 26th, 2017