A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yelena Levitin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yelena Levitin, General Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levitin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levitin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yelena Levitin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Levitin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Holy Family Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yelena Levitin MD is a female Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yelena Levitin practice?
- Dr. Yelena Levitin has 1 office location.
Dr. Yelena Levitin practices Surgery near Wheeling, IL.
See Wheeling Surgeons.