A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yelena Levitin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yelena Levitin, General Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yelena Levitin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Levitin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- St Alexius Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levitin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yelena Levitin practice?
Dr. Yelena Levitin practices Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Wheeling, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.