Dr. Yelena Lubman MD Patient Reviews

• 7 reviews

January 1st, 2016
Long waiting time.
She seems nice., but she kept me waiting for 1 hour plus and spend less than 5 minutes with me.

November 13th, 2015
Dr. Lubman is very unorganized and the staff are ignorant.

September 9th, 2015
I won't go back
I had about a 2 to 3 week for a morning appt.,I needed to have my annual pap done. I asked for first apt available. They gave me a 9 am. I walked in, no one was even behind the desk. The dr walked in at 9:30. She didn't greet me, either. I just sat there. No one around. I had to be at work, so the 45 minute wait before even being seen was not welcomed. On top of that, I don't think they even open until 9:30, so I was irritated I was given an apt time of 9 am. I could be wrong about the open time...maybe the whole staff was late getting in that day. Finally, some staff started popping up, I was still never greeted. Finally, a lady came from the back and called me back to have my vitals taken. I had an initial meeting with dr in her office before my exam. She actually made me cry. I am so tired of explaining why I don 't want children and why I need to be told I better hurry up before I get too old. The exam wasn't bad. but she was dismissive when I brought up concerns to her. She basically said I was crazy and then told me about a patient who comes in every few months thinking there is something wrong with her. I guess she was comparing me to her? Then to top it off, my insurance card clearly says my labs need to go to one certain lab. They didn't collect my specimens correctly for that lab and several tests did not get ran. I found out days later when I called them to see if my results were in. They told me I would need to come back in. No thanks...rude, unattentive, unfriendly staff and dr. I will not go back.

August 13th, 2015
Great office staff, awful doctor
First off I have to say I absolutely love Dr. Lubman's office staff, from the receptionist to the doctor's assistant, lab technician and nurse, they are all very sweet, welcoming, very nice Russian ladies. (Everyone employed in this practice speaks Russian) Dr. Lubman however is another story. She has NO beside manner and constantly makes insensitive remarks about my weight. She makes me feel uncomfortable asking any questions or addressing any concerns. She always belittles and dismisses anything I might bring up during an appointment and just simply does not seem to care about her patients in general.

March 28th, 2015
Best Dr.
I would not have my baby girl if it weren't for Dr. Lubman. I had PCOS issues and she knew just how treat me and help me get pregnant. She was exceptional in every way prior to, during and after my pregnancy. I love this doctor so much. Any other doctor would have sent me to have a c section. She was so patient and cool as a cucumber and totally brilliant. On top of everything throughout the process. So blessed to have her deliver my beautiful baby girl. Not sure what to do now since I am in rural Colorado. Thank you Dr. Lubman.

May 26th, 2009
She is excellent doctor

April 27th, 2009
Dr. Lubman saved mine & my sons life! I would never ever go to anyone else!