A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yelena Makarov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yelena Makarov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Makarov
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Makarov Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Makarov graduated from Crimean State Medical University, Simferopol.
Dr. Makarov has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yelena Makarov MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Yelena Makarov practice?
- Dr. Yelena Makarov has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yelena Makarov practices Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.