Dr. Yelena Melman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yelena Melman?

9 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 4th, 2009

Great Doctor

I trust Dr. Melman and her partner Dr Siddig with Kayla and Dana's lifes!!. I thinh this says it all. Dr Melman and Dr Siddig are real pro's at what they do. They follow up every inch of the way they allways have with the girls. As a Mr mom having very little experence with young children, this medical team has always seen me right away! Even for something as little as the comon cold that I thought was something elese I was taken right in. I've never been turned away and I'v always been treated like family by there staff Tracy the office manager is Great She will contact other Dr's offices that may need to be contacted. I just cant say enough good things about the medical team @ Pediatris Associates. So if your looking for a new Dr for your new born or your 18 year old . Give them a try!!

October 24th, 2015