A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yelena Shpigel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yelena Shpigel, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shpigel graduated from University Of Tartu.
Dr. Shpigel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shpigel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yelena Shpigel practice?
Dr. Yelena Shpigel practices Neurology near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntingdon Valley, PA and Warminster, PA.
See Jenkintown Neurologists.