A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yelena Shpigel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yelena Shpigel, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shpigel graduated from University Of Tartu.
Dr. Shpigel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yelena Shpigel MD is a female Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Yelena Shpigel practice?
- Dr. Yelena Shpigel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yelena Shpigel practices Neurology near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntingdon Valley, PA and Warminster, PA.
See Jenkintown Neurologists.