A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yelena Slinin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yelena Slinin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Slinin graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Slinin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Minnesota Valley Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slinin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans