A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yelena Slinin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yelena Slinin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Slinin graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Slinin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Minnesota Valley Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yelena M Slinin MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Yelena M. Slinin practice?
- Dr. Yelena Slinin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yelena Slinin practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Nephrologists.