A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yelena Sokolova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yelena Sokolova, Rheumatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sokolova
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sokolova Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yelena Sokolova, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sokolova graduated from Moscow Medical Academy Named After I.M. Sechenov. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Sokolova has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yelena Sergeevna Sokolova MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Yelena S. Sokolova practice?
- Dr. Yelena Sokolova has 1 office location.
Dr. Yelena Sokolova practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Rheumatology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Allergists, Brooklyn Internists, and Brooklyn Rheumatologists.