A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yelena Sokolova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yelena Sokolova, Rheumatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yelena Sokolova, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sokolova graduated from Moscow Medical Academy Named After I.M. Sechenov. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sokolova has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yelena Sergeevna Sokolova MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Yelena S. Sokolova practice?
- Dr. Yelena Sokolova has 1 office location.
Dr. Yelena Sokolova practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Rheumatologists, and Brooklyn Allergists.