Dr. Yelena Sokolova MD Patient Reviews

4.7
  • 22 reviews

January 29th, 2017
Amazing Doctor!!!
Dr. Yelena Sokolova and her staff have been helping me and my family for over 9 years now. She is an excellent doctor and a true professional in her field. She is very knowledgeable and compassionate to all her patients. She takes her time to truly understand and help each one of her patients. She is an amazing Rheumatologist and I believe she is the best in the New York City Metro Area. Thank you Doctor for everything, and I am truly grateful to have found you for all my medical issues. See you at my next appointment!

October 24th, 2016
Great office
Doctors listen to any problems you have, concerns regarding your health, and explain what needs to be done to better yourself. The staff is very courteous and helpful. They follow up after visits when needed. My husband and I have been going to this office for many years and we have not had any problem. We recommended a few family and friends to this office.

January 28th, 2016
Great Doctor and stuff! I am Dr. Sokolova's patient since 2008. She has helped me immensely with my illness. I highly recommend Dr. Sokolova.

November 17th, 2015
Recommend
Doctor was very attentive to my needs and she is a good listener. She explained me my options and made sure to answer my questions. I had never doctor to spend so much time with me before.

September 9th, 2015
Highly recommend this office
Dr. Sokolova is very caring and compassionate individual. She spent time with me explaining my diagnosis and care plan. I started therapy and the pain in my hands and knees is much less now and I am able to do things around the house.

May 21st, 2015
Word's can't express my great fulness
I was very highly recommended by my pharmacist Alex which I'm very thankful.. I was very nervous as I have been to other rheumatologist over the year's. Which I was very well taken care of, but at the same time i was worry because i kept getting lupus flare up's and not getting any answers as per why. And no changes in my medications. So I decided to take a chance with Dr. Sokolova .. Well she surpassed any expectations I may have had..She is ono of the nicest, most compassionate doctor i have ever met and someone who really knows her stuff. She seems to really enjoy her work and her time with patient and its curious about all aspect of her patients lives, so she can help them manage their decease ..To live a happier, more productive healthier lives done many testings and has me on new medication which are going very good for me.. I'm so Grateful to have her as my Doctor.. Oh and also I've taken my mom to see her which she was doing very bad. Oh my god she's had such an improvement, while other Doctors were misdiagnosing her. I'm so Grateful to have her as my Rheumatologist . She is Absolutely Fantastic. And everyone of her staff member's are very nice and helpful.. Thank you Dr. Yelena Sokolova for helping me deal with this illness.. Words really can't express how grateful i am to her. I Would recommend anyone 100 % or any family and friends.

April 28th, 2015
Great find for the patients
This office makes me feel welcome. The very presence of the doctor Sokolova is healing. She listens very carefully and addresses all my concerns. She is involved with me as a whole person, not only as someone who has a painful knee. The staff is very supportive of my needs.

March 31st, 2015
My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Sokolova and Dr. Stan for over six years. We will continue to do so. They have both been so compassionate and listen to every complaint. The doctors make us feel so welcome and call us after we leave the office to see how we are feeling after a treatment. We can't forget the staff; they're also very polite and greet everyone with kindness.

January 15th, 2015
I am a patient of this medical office from 2008.When I was diagnosed with RA only Dr.Sokolova gave me a right treatment.That wasn,t easy,because it depents of many individual reasons and detals but this meticulous method giving me a life without pain.The workers here are high professional,organazed and very,very friendly.Thank you,Doctor Sokolova!

December 17th, 2014
Top Rheumatologist in Brooklyn
Amazing doctor, very knowledgeable, understanding , that can listen to patient's problems without rushing you.

December 13th, 2014
Dr . Yelena Sokolova is an exceptionally wonderful ! I have never seen such a concerned ,and involved Dr. ever! Dr. Sokolova is attentive, compassionate, and extremely knowledgeable of different dynamics that affect patients dealing with Arthritis.Her medical approach not only addresses the physical aspect but the psycho dynamics involved as well. I feel very fortunate to have met Dr. Sokolova . My mother,and I are grateful patients who are actually under her medical care. Her staff is amazing as well!

November 20th, 2014
This office always takes care of my needs. Pain in my knee is gone and I love the way how doctor gets across things. Highly recommend.