Dr. Yelena Trakhtenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yelena Trakhtenberg?

November 27th, 2016

She is an extremely unprofessional doctor. My mom went to her at 14 weeks for a check up and she made her cry!!!! My mom is 45 and this would be her fourth child. The doctor told her that she will not take her and she should not be having children. I am not exaggerating one bit guys. I promise you guys that with this kind of attitude, you will have a good experience until you reach a point where your visits are more than check ups. I was pressured to get an IUD here. The cost is 800 and I couldn't afford it. The doctor tried to sell it to me by discounting the price and when I still said I can't afford it, they asked me what my boyfriend does for a living and why I wouldn't ask him. PLEASE guys. Beware.

November 4th, 2015

BEST!

When you rate 5 stars no need to say more!

August 20th, 2014

Dr. Yelena Trakhtenberg is deliberately disrespectful to her patient, rude and insulting. i would never recommend anyone to be seen by by this Dr.

June 19th, 2011

Please avoid,

I never saw this woman, even though she is "my" doctor my check up was both times done by someone else. First time she charged for pregnancy ...

April 7th, 2011

Horrible Doctor

After waiting for two and a half hours I finally saw the doctor. She was very brisk and didnt seem to care at all about my condition, even to the p ...

December 28th, 2010

Knowledgeable with excellent bedside manner

Ok, so the wait time is longer than usual, but only because she is such a great doctor & gives each of her patients the time they need. She allows ...

October 10th, 2017