A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yelena Tumashova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yelena Tumashova is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tumashova
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Tumashova Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yelena Tumashova, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tumashova graduated from Smolensk State Medical Academy.
Dr. Tumashova has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Holy Family Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yelena Tumashova MD is a female Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yelena Tumashova practice?
- Dr. Yelena Tumashova has 1 office location.
Dr. Yelena Tumashova practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Park Ridge, IL.
See Park Ridge Neurologists and Park Ridge Sleep Medicine Doctors.