Dr. Yelena Tumashova MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Park Ridge, IL

November 22nd, 2011
the doctor who you cannot trust
I have very severe sleep issue. When I went to clinic, they asked write down all my symtoms. She never looked at sheet before checking. She seems not sure what she is doing and ask me to see another doctor. I waste my time and will never see this doctor

July 22nd, 2010
No Diagnosis
Dr. Tumashova was nice and very knowledgeable overall but was unable to diagnose my condition. After sending me on my way, she never followed up with me and never tried to figure out what was wrong with me. I made several appts and she was very nice when I was there and helpful but then I felt like it was always on me to keep her honest on telling me what she thought was wrong with me which we ultimately never figured out.. so I found a new Dr. who was able to diagnose my condition.

February 16th, 2010
Best Nurologist!
One of the most patient friendly doctors I have worked with. I have numerous medical problems and she takes the time to discuss them with me in addition to looking for ways to make my health and overall life better. Keeps me informed of new medications and treatment options while making sure I am happy with my health care plan. I would highly recommend her to anyone! One of the most talented doctors I have worked with!

November 5th, 2008
Thank You Dr.Tumashova
Finally, I have been able to get a diagnosis of my 8 year pain... Small Fiber Neuropathy found through a nerve biopsy. Everyone else was only giving me meds for god knows whatever they thought it was... Thank you!