A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yelena Vaynerov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yelena Vaynerov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaynerov graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute.
Dr. Vaynerov has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yelena E Vaynerov MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yelena E. Vaynerov practice?
- Dr. Yelena Vaynerov has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yelena Vaynerov practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hollywood, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.