A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Vinogradova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Vinogradova is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Vinogradova, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinogradova graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg.
Dr. Vinogradova has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Leonidovna Vinogradova MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helen L. Vinogradova practice?
- Dr. Helen Vinogradova has 3 office locations.
Dr. Helen Vinogradova practices Family Medicine near Carmichael, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Colusa, CA and Roseville, CA.
See Carmichael Family Physicians.