A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Vinogradova is Poor. Dr. Vinogradova has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Vinogradova, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinogradova graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vinogradova has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Hospital
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vinogradova accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Helen Vinogradova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Helen L. Vinogradova practice?
Dr. Helen Vinogradova practices Family Medicine near Carmichael, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Fremont, CA.
See Carmichael Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ellen Vinogradova, Dr. Iliana Vinogradova, Dr. Ella Vinogradova, Dr. Nelly Vinogradova, Dr. Ileana Vinogradova, Dr. Alena Vinogradova, Dr. Lena Vinogradova, Dr. Nelda Vinogradova