A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yelena Zalkina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yelena Zalkina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yelena Zalkina, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zalkina graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute.
Dr. Zalkina has 7 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yelena V Zalkina MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Yelena V. Zalkina practice?
- Dr. Yelena Zalkina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yelena Zalkina practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.