Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yelizaveta Makhatadze
Dr. Yelizaveta Makhatadze, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Smith, AR, with another office in Fort Smith, AR. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Makhatadze is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Ozark, Mercy Hospital Fort Smith and Mercy Hospital Booneville. She speaks English.
Dr. Yelizaveta Makhatadze has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine