A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Yelva Lynfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yelva Lynfield, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Contact Dermatitis
- Discoid Lupus Erythematosus
- Pemphigus (Blistering Diseases)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynfield graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Lynfield has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yelva Liptzin Lynfield MD is a female Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Yelva L. Lynfield practice?
- Dr. Yelva Lynfield has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yelva Lynfield practices Dermatology near Cedarhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Far Rockaway, NY.
See Cedarhurst Dermatologists.