A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yelva Lynfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lynfield
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lynfield Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yelva Lynfield, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Contact Dermatitis
- Discoid Lupus Erythematosus
- Pemphigus (Blistering Diseases)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynfield graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Lynfield has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yelva Liptzin Lynfield MD is a female Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Yelva L. Lynfield practice?
- Dr. Yelva Lynfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Yelva Lynfield practices Dermatology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Dermatologists.