A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Yelva Lynfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yelva Lynfield, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
She has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Contact Dermatitis, Discoid Lupus Erythematosus, and Pemphigus Blistering Diseases.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynfield graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lynfield has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lynfield accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yelva L. Lynfield practice?
Dr. Yelva Lynfield practices Dermatology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Far Rockaway, NY.
See Brooklyn Dermatologists.