Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Yelva Lynfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yelva Lynfield, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Contact Dermatitis
- Discoid Lupus Erythematosus
- Pemphigus (Blistering Diseases)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynfield graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Lynfield has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lynfield accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yelva L. Lynfield practice?
Dr. Yelva Lynfield practices Dermatology near Cedarhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Far Rockaway, NY.
See Cedarhurst Dermatologists.