A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yemane Bahta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yemane Bahta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bahta
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Bahta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yemane Bahta, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahta graduated from Addis Ababa University.
Dr. Bahta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yemane B Bahta MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Yemane B. Bahta practice?
- Dr. Yemane Bahta has 1 office location.
Dr. Yemane Bahta practices Infectious Disease near Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Infectious Disease Doctors.