A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yemane Bahta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yemane Bahta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yemane Bahta, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahta graduated from Addis Ababa University.
Dr. Bahta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yemane B Bahta MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Yemane B. Bahta practice?
- Dr. Yemane Bahta has 1 office location.
Dr. Yemane Bahta practices Infectious Disease near Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Infectious Disease Doctors.