A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yemiserach Kifle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yemiserach Kifle is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yemiserach Kifle, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kifle graduated from Addis Ababa University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kifle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yemiserach Md Kifle MD is a female Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Sleep Medicine and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Yemiserach M. Kifle practice?
- Dr. Yemiserach Kifle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yemiserach Kifle practices Pediatric Sleep Medicine and Pediatric Pulmonology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Seattle Sleep Medicine Doctors and Seattle Pediatric Specialists.