A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yemiserach Kifle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yemiserach Kifle is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kifle
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kifle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yemiserach Kifle, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kifle graduated from Addis Ababa University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kifle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yemiserach Md Kifle MD is a female Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yemiserach M. Kifle practice?
- Dr. Yemiserach Kifle has 1 office location.
Dr. Yemiserach Kifle practices Pediatric Pulmonology and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pulmonologists and Seattle Pediatricians.