Learn more about Dr. Yen-Chung Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yen-Chung Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yen-Chung Lee, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Memorial Hospital
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yen-Chung Andrew Lee FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yen-Chung A. Lee practice?
- Dr. Yen-Chung Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Yen-Chung Lee practices Surgery near Pleasanton, CA.
See Pleasanton Surgeons.