Learn more about Dr. Yen-Chung Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yen-Chung Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yen-Chung Lee, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- Valley Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yen-Chung A. Lee practice?
Dr. Yen-Chung Lee practices Surgery near Pleasanton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakdale, CA and Livermore, CA.
See Pleasanton Surgeons.