A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yen-Chung Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yen-Chung Lee is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yen-Chung Lee, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Memorial Hospital
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yen-Chung Andrew Lee FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yen-Chung A. Lee practice?
- Dr. Yen-Chung Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Yen-Chung Lee practices Surgery near Pleasanton, CA.
See Pleasanton Surgeons.