A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yen-Chung Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yen-Chung Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yen-Chung Lee, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Memorial Hospital
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yen-Chung Andrew Lee MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yen-Chung A. Lee practice?
- Dr. Yen-Chung Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yen-Chung Lee practices Surgery near Pleasanton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakdale, CA and Livermore, CA.
See Pleasanton Surgeons.