A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yen Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yen Chun Tsai MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yen C. Tsai practice?
- Dr. Yen Tsai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yen Tsai practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Alhambra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA.
See Alhambra Orthopedic Surgeons.