A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yen Chun Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsai
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tsai Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yen Chun Tsai MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yen Chun Tsai practice?
- Dr. Yen Chun Tsai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yen Chun Tsai practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Alhambra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA.
See Alhambra Orthopedic Surgeons.