A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yen Doan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yen Doan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doan graduated from Hue University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Doan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Antelope Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yen Doan MD is a male General Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Yen Doan practice?
- Dr. Yen Doan has 1 office location.
Dr. Yen Doan practices General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles General Practitioners.