Dr. Yen Lai Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Yen Lai?

Dr. Lai is one of the best!

Posted on February 25th, 2016

I am so happy I found Dr. Lai. If you want a professional to help you take control of your own health, then Dr. Lai is ideal. She has helped discover the causes of some of my health challenges and worked with me to outline a plan of action for better health. Her integrative approach to medicine brings the best of all worlds together for the good of the patient. Recently, I moved north of LA. I tried another doctor but I was deeply disappointed. He had no time for me even though he claimed to be a functional medicine doctor. Now I am driving 70 miles one way to see Dr. Lai and its worth it! Dr. Lai stays on the cutting edge of what is happening health-wise and helps to educate me so I can understand why I am doing what I'm doing. Thank-you, Dr. Lai for being my medical doctor! You're the best!

EXCELLENT!

Posted on February 10th, 2016

I located Dr. Lai as I was looking for a functional medicine physician who could get to the root of my medical issues - specifically thyroid & adrenal. Dr. Lai is very smart & up to date on current Western medical, integrative & holistic medical care. After seeing many endocrinologists that couldn't even order the correct lab tests without my coaching & educating, it was finally nice to be able to relinquish control to Dr. Lai who knows exactly what to order & how to interpret the tests to get me back to optimal! She is compassionate & always has a kind word to say to me. She is very thorough & appropriately concerned when a test comes back abnormal & can recommend the best treatment protocols. I feel my thyroid & adrenal health are much improved and I highly recommend Dr. Lai.

Horrible Doctor

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

Dr Lai is one of the worst doctors out there all she cares about is the money. I went to her for years and with all the issues i was having all she did was always give me pain pills and never, went the extra mile to diagnose me with the problems i was having. Her bedside manner is horrible and to be honest she should not have a medical license. I had a tumor in my adrenal gland that she was never able to diagnose, yet another doctor was able to figure it out in one visit. Please be aware and stay away from this doctor i was a patient for 5 plus years and all she did was constantly prescribe pain medication to me without trying to figure out what my issues were. Because of her I became addicted to pain pills. She would want to see me every other week so she could charge my insurance and those visits were nothing more than just getting pills.When I would be in pain or sick she would tell me to go the ER or urgent care, I would have to say she is one of the worst doctors out there she would never examine me and when I would tell her that I do not want the pain meds she would tell me that I need it for my pain. She also would push me to purchase supplements that she sells in her office to make more money. And the wait time in the office is ridiculous because she books so many people, if you have an appointment expect to wait awhile. I would have an appointment at 2 and get out of there at 4 or 5 and mind you I would only spend about 5 minutes with her. Please stay away from Dr. LAI SHE IS A HORRIBLE DOCTOR. Her staff is wonderful I feel sorry for them because I have heard her yell and scream at them which was extremely unprofessional if you notice she always has new people because they refuse to work with her.

One of the very best.

Posted on January 21st, 2012

Dr. Lai has reclaimed my opinion of Dr's. She takes her time with you, probably why the waiting time is a little longer. . . but well worth the wait. She talks with you and actually listens when you talk. She is extremely knowlegable on symptions, medications, when a referral is needed. She is also kind to the staff. I trust Dr. Lai with my whole being. I thank God that I found her and would recommend her 100 times over.

Nice to see a well trained doctor who also knows a lot about holistic stuff

Posted on June 2nd, 2011

I was looking for a holistic doc. went to dr lai and discovered that she is an excellent MD. She is up on current stuff. I was taking this less-known prescription med from another endocrinologist, and despite its relative obscurity, Dr. Lai knows a lot about it. wow. overall, I have been very satisfied with her level of competence. she is definitely a cutting-edge MD. well grounded in her medical knowledge and skil. She knows alot, but not a snub and makes you feel comfortable. I have not seen another doctor who can cross specialties (conventional medicine and holistic) in an integrated manner like Dr. Lai. I enthusiastically recomend her.

solid primary care doctor with substantial added qualification

Posted on April 27th, 2011

My wife started going to Dr. Lai's Chino Hills office. Dr. Lai was highly recommended to my wife by her co-worker. On her first consult with Dr ...

Outstanding Care

Posted on January 27th, 2011

The Best MD I have yet encountered

Posted on January 27th, 2011

Dr. Lai listened attentively and patiently sorted through my complicated medical history. She suggested tests that revealed critical information that ...

Posted on October 25th, 2016