A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yen Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yen Nguyen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kindred Hospital Tarrant County
- Kindred Hospital
- Medical Center At Lancaster
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yen Van Nguyen MD is a male General Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Yen V. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Yen Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yen Nguyen practices General Practice near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Arlington General Practitioners.