A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yen Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yen Nguyen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kindred Hospital Tarrant County
- Kindred Hospital
- Medical Center At Lancaster
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yen Van Nguyen MD is a male General Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Yen V. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Yen Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yen Nguyen practices General Practice near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Arlington Primary Care Doctors.