A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yen Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yen Nguyen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kindred Hospital Tarrant County
- Kindred Hospital
- Medical Center At Lancaster
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yen Van Nguyen MD is a male General Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Yen V. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Yen Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yen Nguyen practices General Practice near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Arlington General Practitioners.