A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yeneneh Desta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yeneneh Desta is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yeneneh Desta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Desta graduated from Gondar College Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Desta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Medical Center
- Oconee Regional Medical Center
- Tift Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yeneneh Desta MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Yeneneh Desta practice?
- Dr. Yeneneh Desta has 1 office location.
Dr. Yeneneh Desta practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists and Fort Myers Infectious Disease Doctors.