A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yenning Chuang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yenning Chuang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chuang
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Chuang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yenning Chuang, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oncology / Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Chuang graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Chuang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yenning Chuang MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Yenning Chuang practice?
- Dr. Yenning Chuang has 1 office location.
Dr. Yenning Chuang practices Urology near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Urologists.