Dr. Yeon-Jeen Chang MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 20th, 2016
Injections
I had my Botox injections with Dr. Chang and inquired about Voluma since one of my friends had it done by her and she looks amazing! She did my Voluma and I absolutely LOVE my results. No one can tell, they just ask me what I've been doing or using on my face because it looks great! Thanks Dr. Chang, love my Voluma and Botox.

June 24th, 2016
She and her staff were great. Very warm and inviting staff. Would recommend her to others.

April 26th, 2016
Laser Liposuction
I absolutely LOVE Dr. Chang, her gentle nature, her honest opinion and I am thrilled with my results. I had Laser Liposuction of my 'muffin top' or 'love handles'. It was done in her office under local and I tolerated the procedure wonderfully, she made me feel so comfortable, stopped when I even flinched at the slightest pain and asked me if I was okay. I love my results and cannot wait to go back and have my bilateral arms done - The new office is amazing and her staff is so very kind the minute you walk in the door. Thank you so much Dr. Chang you are amazing!!

October 10th, 2015
Dr. Chang is phenomenal!
Dr. Chang is phenomenal. She performed the reconstruction portion of my bilateral masectomy. My tissue expanders are perfect. They look like implants and are round and portioned perfectly. She is a perfectionist and I really appreciate her for making me feel like a young women while going through this journey. I'm satisfied and I don't even have my implants yet. Can't wait until she does that part. The staff and her nurse are wonderful as well.

November 22nd, 2011
Excellent surgeon!!! The scar on my face is not visible thanks to her skills.

October 20th, 2011
perfection
I had lap band three years ago and lost about 200 pds Dr. Chang removed 4pds of extra skin from my stomach and she did a breast aug and implants and I am very pleased with what she has done. My life has changed alot. I never bruised. she took extra care of my port when she cut me down the middle of my stomach. she will do the other surgeries that i need done. She is the best. Thanks dr. Chang You are the bomb!!! She is sweet and caring. she takes your well being to heart and is not in it for just your money. her staff is awsome to.

July 20th, 2011
BRCA1 Patient Highly Satisfied With Results
Dr. Chang is an excellent physician .. knowledgeable, friendly, genuine, sincere, good listener. She performed on me one of the first nipple sparing procedures with my double mastectomy and did a supurb job with minimal scarring. Her office is elegant, calming and inviting. I am so delighted that I am exhuberantly recommending her to EVERYONE I know who desires or needs any type of procedures done. From a happy BRCA1 patent.

July 6th, 2011
Dr.Chang is an excellent surgeon who will give you exactly what you ask for. I can't believe I have the chest of my 18 year old self after breastfeeding three children! What's more is that Dr. Chang made my breasts look and feel completely natural even though I went substantially larger (a to d cup). I had a small lift, so Dr. Chang went through the nipple and I still have sensation. She will not push ideas on you so educate yourself, tell her just what you want, and she will deliver! Also, the staff and Dr.Chang were kind and gracious the couple of times I had to bring all three of my young children to appointments. The atmosphere is elegant, but not stuffy. By the way, I know people who have gone to supposedly "the best" and their sub par results are what sent me searching for another doctor! I highly recommend Dr. Chang!

July 14th, 2016