Plastic Surgeon

5670 Ptree Dun Rd
Ste 820
Atlanta, GA 30342
404-851-1998
Locations and availability (3)

Nov 22nd, 2011

Excellent surgeon!!! The scar on my face is not visible thanks to her skills.

|  perfection  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2011

I had lap band three years ago and lost about 200 pds Dr. Chang removed 4pds of extra skin from my stomach and she did a breast aug and implants and I am very pleased with what she has done. My life has changed alot. I never bruised. she took extra care of my port when she cut me down the middle of my stomach. she will do the other surgeries that i need done. She is the best. Thanks dr. Chang You are the bomb!!! She is sweet and caring. she takes your well being to heart and is not in it for just your money. her staff is awsome to.

|  BRCA1 Patient Highly Satisfied With Results  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2011

Dr. Chang is an excellent physician .. knowledgeable, friendly, genuine, sincere, good listener. She performed on me one of the first nipple sparing procedures with my double mastectomy and did a supurb job with minimal scarring. Her office is elegant, calming and inviting. I am so delighted that I am exhuberantly recommending her to EVERYONE I know who desires or needs any type of procedures done. From a happy BRCA1 patent.

Jul 6th, 2011

Dr.Chang is an excellent surgeon who will give you exactly what you ask for. I can't believe I have the chest of my 18 year old self after breastfeeding three children! What's more is that Dr. Chang made my breasts look and feel completely natural even though I went substantially larger (a to d cup). I had a small lift, so Dr. Chang went through the nipple and I still have sensation. She will not push ideas on you so educate yourself, tell her just what you want, and she will deliver! Also, the staff and Dr.Chang were kind and gracious the couple of times I had to bring all three of my young children to appointments. The atmosphere is elegant, but not stuffy. By the way, I know people who have gone to supposedly "the best" and their sub par results are what sent me searching for another doctor! I highly recommend Dr. Chang!

Jun 29th, 2011

Dr. Chang is an outstanding surgeon. I have been in the medical field for several years and have worked with many doctors over my career. Dr. Chang is truly a caring surgeon who puts her patients first. Dr. Chang has done two series of laser facials one in January and one in April 2011. I have had incredible results. I constantly get stopped and told how great my skin looks:). Dr. Chang is extemely professional and is very talented. She answered all my questions and made sure that I knew that I could call her anytime if I had any further questions or concerns. I would certainly refer and recommend her to my family and friends! J.K. RN

Jun 29th, 2011

I cannot think of anything that could or would have improved my experiences with Dr. Chang. I appreciate the way she treats me with respect as a person instead of just like another "case". To present your worst flaws so openly to someone is extremely embarrassing, and yet, she makes me feel very comfortable. In my opinion, Dr. Chang is an incredibly talented surgeon. I feel that she is very knowledgeable and could be considered to be an artist as well. I am 57 years old and had several procedures performed by her recently. Some were small but two major ones included a tummy tuck and a breast lift with augmentation. (She even fixed my inverted nipples.) After surgery, I did not expect to look like I did when I was 25, but I did not expect to look as wonderful as I do now! Before surgery, my stomach looked like one of the worst examples that you see on the TV shows. Since Dr. Chang did such amazing work I want to show everyone my stomach...even my belly button looks perfect! (Of course, I don't show everyone, I just tell everyone I know how good I look...LOL!) My breasts look remarkable too and... I still have sensation in my nipples. (Breasts aren't quite healed). Dr. Chang has been extremely helpful answering all questions, visited while I was in hospital and she is especially kind. I would recommend Dr. Chang to other people interested in plastic surgery and..as a matter of fact...I already have. I am very pleased with my surgeries performed by Dr. Chang!!!! I had my yearly exam at my gynecologist today. She was impressed with Dr. Chang's work!The staff and nurses are helpful, sweet, attentive, and are, overall, a great supportive team for Dr. Chang.Tummy tuck 4-25-11 Breast Surgery 6-10-11

Apr 21st, 2011

Not a very good plastic surgeon. I had poor, disappointing results. I wished I had listened to others when they told me plastic surgery is an area you go to only the best.