Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yeon Ahn
Dr. Yeon Ahn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ahn is affiliated with University of Miami Sylvester Co Cancer Center, Jackson Memorial Hospital and Cedars Medical Center. Dr. Ahn has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Yeon Ahn has the following 2 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Yeon Ahn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Pearl Seo
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Miami, FL 0.01 mi22
Dr. Yanisa Del Toro
Miami, FL 0.01 mi14
Dr. Chukwuemeka Ikpeazu
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Miami, FL 0.01 mi21