A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yeon Ahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yeon Ahn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yeon Ahn, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahn graduated from Seoul National University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ahn has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yeon Soong Ahn MD is a male Hematologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Yeon S. Ahn practice?
- Dr. Yeon Ahn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yeon Ahn practices Hematology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Hematologists.