A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yeong Sheu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yeong Sheu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yeong Sheu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheu graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Sheu has 35 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sheu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yeong A. Sheu practice?
Dr. Yeong Sheu practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and General Practice near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA and Mission Hills, CA.
See Burbank Internists, Burbank Gastroenterologists, and Burbank General Practitioners.