A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yeong An Sheu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yeong An Sheu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yeong An Sheu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheu graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Sheu has 34 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yeong An Sheu MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Yeong An Sheu practice?
- Dr. Yeong An Sheu has 7 office locations.
Dr. Yeong An Sheu practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA and Mission Hills, CA.
See Burbank Internists and Burbank Gastroenterologists.