A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yeong Kwok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yeong Kwok is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yeong Kwok, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwok graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Kwok has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- San Juan Regional Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yeong Seok Kwok MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yeong S. Kwok practice?
- Dr. Yeong Kwok has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yeong Kwok practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saline, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.