A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yeraldine Toledo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yeraldine Toledo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Toledo
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Toledo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yeraldine Toledo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Toledo graduated from Universidad Industrial De Santander, Bucaramanga. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Toledo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Pikeville Medical Center
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yeraldine Toledo MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Yeraldine Toledo practice?
- Dr. Yeraldine Toledo has 1 office location.
Dr. Yeraldine Toledo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rowlett, TX.
See Rowlett Internists and Rowlett Cardiologists.