A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yeraldine Toledo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yeraldine Toledo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Toledo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yeraldine Toledo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Toledo graduated from Universidad Industrial De Santander, Bucaramanga. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Toledo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Pikeville Medical Center
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yeraldine Toledo MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Yeraldine Toledo practice?
- Dr. Yeraldine Toledo has 1 office location.
Dr. Yeraldine Toledo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rowlett, TX.
See Rowlett Internists and Rowlett Cardiologists.