Dr. Yervand Set Agayan DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 6th, 2017
Never again
I am a rep and Also have been a patient of his. The Doc is weird, very slow and nosy about things that are not his business. I don't think he is normal and I Am sure he has some type of mental problems. He seems scared and agitated as if someone is out to get him. His new staff is unprofessional and lacks communication skills. I will never go to this office as a patient ever again.

February 19th, 2017
steer away from this office
Rude, unprofessional and just terrible. If you need a medical professional you should not go to Mr. Yervand

November 27th, 2016
Steer far far away from this office and Doctor. Staff does not know English and doesn't understand anything you say they just act like they do. I was waiting for a month for my lab results and every time I would call I was on hold for 40 min. Doctor needs a chill piI'll, something is clearly happening to him . Don't go to Dr Set agayan office if your health is important.

September 27th, 2016
I received my new insurance card with Dr. Set-agayan listed is my PCP. I called to make an Appt and i waited on the line for 33 minutes before i was able to make one 1 month later. Now i understand things like this can happen and they might have been really busy, but the person on the phone had the worst attitude . My first visit was horrific and I spent 3 hours there. The Doc was alright its hard to judge by the first visit but the staff was horrible and couldn't check a simple insurance, I think my 97 year old grandma can do that. They wanted to charge me without calling and checking my insurance. The one star goes to the staff first then for the Doctor for having such a staff. The attitude these ladies had towards the doctor mad me seem like he was the janitor there. Very unprofessional and will NEVER ever go there again. Save yourself some time and change your PCP if he pops up on your insurance card.

August 25th, 2016
I don't know why anyone would consider going to this crazy Doctor more than 1 time. He is not suitable to practice medicine, he has some sort of issues but I am not sure what. He shares other patient information with patients and talks really poorly of his staff. I feel he needs a doctor to diagnose his issues that I rather not disclose. I have asked the many offices near him and nobody has said one great thing about this Doctor. Dr. Yervand has been the worst I have seen in the past 40 years. If you want to go to a Docor office just to chat and drink coffe and waste time discussing his staff and patients, we'll consider this the one. Anyone would be out of their mind to trust this freak show of a doctor

July 15th, 2016
Best Doctor
all those reviews that have 1 stars are from incompetent patients that have no clue what they are talking about This Dr is the best he always listens and understands what you are saying. He is very patient and loves his patients and cares for them. The people who are being rude are just harassing him and who cant find anything nice to say because they are miserable in their real life so they need to shut up

June 17th, 2016
Excellent demeanor and spends a lot of time with the patience.

June 3rd, 2016
Patient who is u happy
If you care for your health don't go by dr Yervand. worst experience ever with a dr. Will never go to his office again...

March 10th, 2016
DO NOT TRUST THIS DOCTOR. If you consider you health important stay away.

February 23rd, 2016
I will NEVER go to this office again, Just stay away.

February 4th, 2016
Do yourself a favor and do not go to this office. you really can't tell who the Dr. is.

January 27th, 2016
This Dr has some lose screws in his brain do not go by him you will be dissapointed. I have been shocked ever since