A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yesenia Leon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yesenia Leon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yesenia Leon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leon graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Leon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Miami
- Miami Va Medical Center
- Tampa James A. Haley Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yesenia Leon MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yesenia Leon practice?
- Dr. Yesenia Leon has 1 office location.
Dr. Yesenia Leon practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists.