Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Yesha Barker
Yesha Barker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Roxbury, MA, with other offices in Santa Clara, CA and North Potomac, MD. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Yesha Barker is affiliated with West Roxbury VA Medical Center, Brigham & Women's Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital. She speaks English.
Yesha Barker has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Yesha Barker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Roxbury, MA.
West Roxbury, MA 0 mi19
Dr. Maureen Layden
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
West Roxbury, MA 0 mi25
Dr. Robert Petrella
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
West Roxbury, MA 0.65 mi26