A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yesoda Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yesoda Rao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yesoda Rao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Rao has 12 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yesoda N. Rao practice?
Dr. Yesoda Rao practices Internal Medicine near Medford, MA.
See Medford Internists.