Dr. Yesroon Patel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

May 13th, 2016
Dirty and unorganized. Trying to milk you insurance dry.
This office smells horrible, it's a punch in the face if you are not prepared for it. And it just made me feel dirty as soon as I walked in with my baby. Every time I show up I'm asked if I made the appointment because my baby is sick or if they made it for a follow up. Shouldn't they have it noted somewhere what is supposed to be happening or why my child is showing up? The last time we went to them the nurse who checked my daughter's weight and measurements was writing the results on her hand so she didn't have to go back and forth from the table to the computer. If you want to be that lazy at least keep a small notebook in you pocket or something. Don't write it on you hand and get ink all over my baby's legs. And I really doubt that my baby needs to go into their office to get just her ears checked by the doctor every two weeks. I feel as though I am being used for my insurance to pay them more. I'm done with them.

March 15th, 2016
Dr Patel is really nice. However I was attacked verbally byvher office manager and husband for breastfeeding my son in their lobby. When I defended myself, I had a refund and my records thrown in my face and I was asked not to come back. This man is a mysogenist and he has verbally attacked other women in the office. Unbelievable.

April 20th, 2015
Professional, Kind, and Courteous
We visited Dr. Patel's office based on recommendation from a friend. Before the visit we were a little concerned based on some of the reviews on this board. We took our youngest child (of three) to have her checked out by the doctor. We were impressed with the professionalism of the front desk and the office manager was very courteous. The doctor lived up to her reputation -- very kind, friendly, and reassuring. Based on this visit we switched our two other children to Brownsville Pediatrics under the care of Dr Patel.

March 13th, 2014
worst experience ever
The office manager was extremely rude . Dr Patel she was the same way in fact cursed while speaking, unprofessional!! The office staff looked intimidated, just sad and horrible working conditions.

February 6th, 2014
Patient
Very unprofessional........ I have never known of a Drs. Office that treat their patients with no respect,,,,, Dr. Patel you need to get that man out of there you are going to loose at lot of patients .....you need freindly staff......you need to keep your family away they are bad impression to your practice I rate Dr. Patel very unsatisfied overall

February 11th, 2013
Will never go back. Very rude. The dr. and her office manager, who is very aggressive, made us feel very uncomfortable. I would not ever recommend this practice. Ever.

September 5th, 2012
Horrible. I wouldn't take my pet here.

April 10th, 2012
Will never go back. Office manager is crazy. They are not honest at all with their insurance billing/coding. They dont like to be questioned about it. They all made me very uncomfortable.

January 31st, 2011
Office manager very rude
The office manager (who is the doctors brother) was beyond rude. The have some really shady insurance practices. Took my newborn in for his first well check which is covered 100% by our insurance. The next week they informed me it couldn't be considered a well check because they found something wrong with my child ( slight jaundice) and they billed it as a medical claim and told me I owed them a copay. He was very argumentative and aggressive and actually hung up on me.

October 16th, 2009
Great experience!
We were impressed with her knowledge and kindness. She was personal and engaging with each of our children. Staff was quick and kind as well. Absolutly no complaints!

September 10th, 2009
Very Caring Doctor!
I changed drs once my baby was born and i saw that she cares so much for children! changing to her care was the best thing i could have done!

January 8th, 2009
staff very rude, the only nice one is the gentleman in the front...dr wanted every test done when not necessary just to bill insurance. Wanted my child to go in three times a week when not necessary. I would not recomend her to anyone...very disapointed!!