Learn more about Dr. Yetunde Olowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olowe
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olowe Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Olowe graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Olowe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yetunde Oyinlola Olowe MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Yetunde O. Olowe practice?
- Dr. Yetunde Olowe has 1 office location.
Dr. Yetunde Olowe practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Cardiology near Mount Airy, NC.
See Mount Airy Internists and Mount Airy Cardiologists.