Dr. Yetunde Orimogunje Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Yetunde Orimogunje?

March 28th, 2017

Interscalene Block

I was admitted for outpatient rotator cuff repair and the hospital experience was fine except for the anesthesia. I had a interscalene block that was supposed to control pain for 12+ hours. Dr Orimogunje had difficulty inserting the needle and it caused severe pain. As soon as the block took effect I also had great difficulty breathing; it felt like a pile of bricks was sitting on my right chest, I could not breathe, I was whisked to the OR and was put under with sedation. I prayed I would wake up and not feel that way. Unfortunately, I woke up with an airway in my mouth with the nurse saying "take deep breaths". I could not BREATHE! It took approximately 12 hours to feel normal again. I was never told this might happen. I could not understand one word she spoke. This was a horribly frightening experience.

November 16th, 2016

couldn't understand what she was saying; had terrible chills after anaesthesia

October 5th, 2014