A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yevgeniy Khaldarov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yevgeniy Khaldarov, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khaldarov graduated from Andizan Med Inst, Andizan, Uzbekistan.
Dr. Khaldarov has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- IMC St. John's Episcopal Hospital
- Interfaith Medical Center - Brooklyn Jewish Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yevgeniy Yevgeniya Khaldarov MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Yevgeniy Y. Khaldarov practice?
- Dr. Yevgeniy Khaldarov has 1 office location.
Dr. Yevgeniy Khaldarov practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.