A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yevgeniy Khaldarov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khaldarov
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Khaldarov Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yevgeniy Khaldarov, MD, NP is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khaldarov graduated from Andizan Med Inst, Andizan, Uzbekistan.
Dr. Khaldarov has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- IMC St. John's Episcopal Hospital
- Interfaith Medical Center - Brooklyn Jewish Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yevgeniy Khaldarov MD and NP is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Yevgeniy Khaldarov practice?
- Dr. Yevgeniy Khaldarov has 1 office location.
Dr. Yevgeniy Khaldarov practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.