A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yevgeniy Khaldarov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yevgeniy Khaldarov, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Khaldarov graduated from Andizan Med Inst, Andizan, Uzbekistan.
Dr. Khaldarov has 2 hospital affiliations:
- IMC St. John's Episcopal Hospital
- Interfaith Medical Center - Brooklyn Jewish Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khaldarov accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans