Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon
Video profile

Greedy Doctor show details Greedy Doctor
by Laura Kuylen on Aug 3rd, 2015

Typical greedy doctor. I am a college student without insurance. I had a foreign object in my ear causing tremendous pain for 3 weeks. The local ER 's did not have the tools to get to it. This greedy doc required $200.00 up front and cash for balance. They refused to even give an estimate. When I told them I may need to make payments, the rejected my appointment. I then went to Dr. Vincent Nalbone. He was awesome. DON'T see Dr. Khavkin.

Excellent Surgeon show details Excellent Surgeon
by William D. Canty on Jun 11th, 2013

Dr. Khavkin has worked with me over the past two years. I had one semi-successful surgery for lumbar spinal disc degeneration. I am awaiting additional surgery, pending approval by my insurance company. I trust Dr. Khavkin to perform this delicate and challenging surgery. My quality of life will deteriorate without the surgery I require to repair my degenerative disc damage. Dr. Khavkin is easy to talk to and is a top surgeon in his field. He has been recognized for performing difficult surgery that only a few doctors in the world are qualified to perform. I trust Dr. Khavkin and am glad he is my doctor.

Apr 19th, 2011

Sad that he is no longer in Evanston.