Dr. Yevgeniy Khavkin Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Yevgeniy Khavkin?

Only one good doctor and five idiots.

Posted on November 11th, 2017

They have one doctor that cares, but they keep giving me the other ones who yell at me because I'm disabled and in a chair. Another one acts like I'm crazy, You can find better doctors in TJ then you can here. Waste of your time.

Waste of time

Posted on October 9th, 2015

Arrived right on time. After waiting an hour I asked how much longer. They finally put me in a room, a med student checked my vitals, waited...a med asst. came in and I repeated what I said b4, waited...another person came in and said he was Khavkin;s partner and gave me back my CD's and said my brain is okay. I felt like a second class citizen and never even got to see the dr I had appt. with. But they were quick to charge me the $20 copay. Would never go to this office again.

Don't wait

Posted on October 1st, 2015

I waited too long to see Dr Khavkin to have surgery on my spine. I suffered for 2 years before my operation but now I am pain free. Dr Khavkin is very patient-friendly and has your health as his primary concern. I would highly recommed Dr Khavkin to anyone considering back/spine surgery.

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on June 11th, 2013

Dr. Khavkin has worked with me over the past two years. I had one semi-successful surgery for lumbar spinal disc degeneration. I am awaiting additional surgery, pending approval by my insurance company. I trust Dr. Khavkin to perform this delicate and challenging surgery. My quality of life will deteriorate without the surgery I require to repair my degenerative disc damage. Dr. Khavkin is easy to talk to and is a top surgeon in his field. He has been recognized for performing difficult surgery that only a few doctors in the world are qualified to perform. I trust Dr. Khavkin and am glad he is my doctor.

Posted on October 14th, 2017