Dr. Yevgeniy Khavkin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yevgeniy Khavkin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 9th, 2015

Waste of time

Arrived right on time. After waiting an hour I asked how much longer. They finally put me in a room, a med student checked my vitals, waited...a med asst. came in and I repeated what I said b4, waited...another person came in and said he was Khavkin;s partner and gave me back my CD's and said my brain is okay. I felt like a second class citizen and never even got to see the dr I had appt. with. But they were quick to charge me the $20 copay. Would never go to this office again.

October 1st, 2015

Don't wait

I waited too long to see Dr Khavkin to have surgery on my spine. I suffered for 2 years before my operation but now I am pain free. Dr Khavkin is very patient-friendly and has your health as his primary concern. I would highly recommed Dr Khavkin to anyone considering back/spine surgery.

June 11th, 2013

Excellent Surgeon

Dr. Khavkin has worked with me over the past two years. I had one semi-successful surgery for lumbar spinal disc degeneration. I am awaiting additional surgery, pending approval by my insurance company. I trust Dr. Khavkin to perform this delicate and challenging surgery. My quality of life will deteriorate without the surgery I require to repair my degenerative disc damage. Dr. Khavkin is easy to talk to and is a top surgeon in his field. He has been recognized for performing difficult surgery that only a few doctors in the world are qualified to perform. I trust Dr. Khavkin and am glad he is my doctor.

September 1st, 2017