A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yevgeniy Rits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yevgeniy Rits is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yevgeniy Rits, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rits graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rits has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yevgeniy Rits MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yevgeniy Rits practice?
- Dr. Yevgeniy Rits has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yevgeniy Rits practices Vascular Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.