Dr. Yevgeniy Sheyn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yevgeniy Sheyn?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Yevgeniy Sheyn?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 28th, 2015

Glad Dr. Sheyn is my doctor

I have been Dr. Sheyn 's patient for almost a year. He is thorough, takes a sufficient amount of time for visits, listens to my concerns and works with me to pursue my health goals. He genuinely cares and is pro-active about performing bloodwork , sonograms, etc. Kudos to his nurse Janelle. She is top notch. Phlebotomist took my blood and I didn't feel a thing!

January 31st, 2015

DR. Sheyn is very knowledgeable. He is able to explain to me exactly what is going on with my autoimmune disaese.

January 20th, 2015

I would recommend him.

It is hard to rate accuracy of diagnosis because I do not have medical degrees. I have no reason to doubt that he is correct that I do not have an autoimmune disease from my research on the internet. I found Dr. Sheyn personable. He listened to me. He asked very pointed questions suggesting to me he knows symptoms of more autoimmune diseases well. Follow-up after visit is not relevant. I went to his office to get the results of my blood work. I don't need a follow-up call since I do not have a diagnosis. He said more than once to call him if I have pain associated with my carpal tunnel. He could treat that pain. My carpal tunnel is really mild. I do not anticipate needing treatment for pain unless I do things to worsen it.

October 4th, 2013

Horrible

He doesn't listen to you, rushes you, anything you ask for he tells you no, just brushes you off "well you have Fibromyalgia, so you need to exercise". I went in there with a fever, a ulcer in my nose, extreme fatigue, and other symptoms that I wanted checked out, but he kept interrupting me that I never got to say anything about my new symptoms that have become debilitating. Then I asked for a doctor's note for work because I had to take off and they require a note, and he told me he couldn't write a note, that I had to go to my primary care doctor.

August 15th, 2013

I felt rushed

I felt rushed the entire time. I had a lot of medical history to tell him about. He kept interrupting me. He did take the time to look at my X-rays and MRI discs. He also did a sonogram of my feet. I have been in very much pain for a long time. He said that I'm doing everything that can be done and I will just have to live with the pain. I started to cry. He got me a box of tissues and said I'm sorry I upset you, then he said I'll make copies of your medical records and walked out of the room. I expected him to come back but a couple minuets later the nurse came in and said you're all done you can come check out. I said the doctor is getting copies. She said we are copying them at the front desk and will give them to you. I still had questions to ask the Dr.Sheyn. He didn't even say good bye.

November 16th, 2010

You can tell that he cares about you, and doesnt want you to be in pain. I think that is one of the best characteristics of a good doctor.

April 6th, 2009

Aloof, misread chart and lab results from previous visit.I will not return.

March 30th, 2008

Good arthritis doctor

Dr. Sheyn was my last resort after seeing so many other doctors. He has given my life back to me.

July 18th, 2017