A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yevgeniy Shildkrot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yevgeniy Shildkrot is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shildkrot
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Shildkrot Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yevgeniy Shildkrot, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Shildkrot graduated from New York University.
Dr. Shildkrot has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yevgeniy Shildkrot MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Yevgeniy Shildkrot practice?
- Dr. Yevgeniy Shildkrot has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yevgeniy Shildkrot practices Ophthalmology near Charlottesville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Quincy, MA.
See Charlottesville Ophthalmologists.