A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Shildkrot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Shildkrot is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Shildkrot, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shildkrot graduated from New York University.
Dr. Shildkrot has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nea Medical Center
- Regional Medical Center At Memphis
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Shildkrot MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene Shildkrot practice?
- Dr. Eugene Shildkrot has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Shildkrot practices Ophthalmology near Charlottesville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Memphis, TN.
See Charlottesville Ophthalmologists.