A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yevgeniy Shildkrot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yevgeniy Shildkrot is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shildkrot
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shildkrot Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yevgeniy Shildkrot, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Shildkrot graduated from New York University.
Dr. Shildkrot has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yevgeniy Shildkrot MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Yevgeniy Shildkrot practice?
- Dr. Yevgeniy Shildkrot has 1 office location.
Dr. Yevgeniy Shildkrot practices Ophthalmology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Ophthalmologists.