Overall Review

2.7

November 18th, 2014
Poor service, never visit again!!!
The service is of very poor quality. All they care is getting your money and get your insurance filing messed up to get more money out of your pocket.

July 1st, 2014
New patient
Making a same day appointment as a new patient was very convenient. His office staff are very friendly. His nurse was very helpful and seemed like she enjoyed working for the office. Spoke highly of the dr. The doctor went over all my history and actually took his time with me. Very nice dr and seemed like he cared. He has a girl in office to draw your blood which is very nice. Quick and easy- first time it didn't hurt! Office could use a remodel and fresh paint but other then that, I'm very pleased with the dr and his 2 staff.

April 4th, 2014
I had been a patient for several years and had just relocated to another state . I have a few health issues that prescription medication is needed. In requesting a refill Inoticed that the date had expired . I had seen the doctor not very long ago before I left I had several refills remaining. The doctor refused to extend the refills until my visit with my new doctor. I explained this was just an extension not a new request and still he refused . This was not a pain or narcotic med this was for High blood pressure and needed hormones. I am disappointed in his professionalism .I guess when he no longer gets paid he no longer cares about the health of his patients .

January 21st, 2013
Doctor needs staff that works for him..includes front office, back office ..there is no back office help..lab room grimy and needs paint as do offices. I hated that I didn't trust him to do a full physical as he doesn't SHOW well. Nice guy I guess, just a language problem (Russian?) and Spanish speaking staff...

September 1st, 2009
Avoid Like the plague
The staff does nothing and hardly have a grasp of the english language. I had to do there job for them, contacting the pharmacy to see if the Doctor had put in the prescription because they had no idea if he had. They could tell me what he prescribed but had no idea if he had put it in or if they had called it in. Eugene referred me to a specialist but he didn't even know who he referred me to he just picked a name at random off the provider list and when it turned out that doctor was out of town I had to call around to find another one. The one positive was you can get an appointment at the drop of a hat. I gave him almost 4 months and the quality of care did nothing but go down. He seemed not to believe I had anything wrong until x-rays came back proving there was and then still treated it as a joke. They are open Saturdays but without a doctor in the office and no one on call. My advise if you are really ill and need to see a doctor I would suggest suicide before going to this clown shoe.