Family Physicians

Savers Medical Group
246 E Scott St
Port Hueneme, CA 93041
805-271-0708
Locations and availability (1)

1.0

|  show details
Apr 4th, 2014

I had been a patient for several years and had just relocated to another state . I have a few health issues that prescription medication is needed. In requesting a refill Inoticed that the date had expired . I had seen the doctor not very long ago before I left I had several refills remaining. The doctor refused to extend the refills until my visit with my new doctor. I explained this was just an extension not a new request and still he refused . This was not a pain or narcotic med this was for High blood pressure and needed hormones. I am disappointed in his professionalism .I guess when he no longer gets paid he no longer cares about the health of his patients .

|  show details
Jan 21st, 2013

Doctor needs staff that works for him..includes front office, back office ..there is no back office help..lab room grimy and needs paint as do offices. I hated that I didn't trust him to do a full physical as he doesn't SHOW well. Nice guy I guess, just a language problem (Russian?) and Spanish speaking staff...

|  Avoid Like the plague  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2009

The staff does nothing and hardly have a grasp of the english language. I had to do there job for them, contacting the pharmacy to see if the Doctor had put in the prescription because they had no idea if he had. They could tell me what he prescribed but had no idea if he had put it in or if they had called it in. Eugene referred me to a specialist but he didn't even know who he referred me to he just picked a name at random off the provider list and when it turned out that doctor was out of town I had to call around to find another one. The one positive was you can get an appointment at the drop of a hat. I gave him almost 4 months and the quality of care did nothing but go down. He seemed not to believe I had anything wrong until x-rays came back proving there was and then still treated it as a joke. They are open Saturdays but without a doctor in the office and no one on call. My advise if you are really ill and need to see a doctor I would suggest suicide before going to this clown shoe.