A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yevgeniy Stefadu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yevgeniy Stefadu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yevgeniy Stefadu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Stefadu graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute.
Dr. Stefadu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- Port Huron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yevgeniy G Stefadu MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yevgeniy G. Stefadu practice?
- Dr. Yevgeniy Stefadu has 6 office locations.
Dr. Yevgeniy Stefadu practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Fort Gratiot, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Fort Gratiot Internists and Fort Gratiot Sleep Medicine Doctors.